Other Available Colors
Otto - Dog Leash In Intreccio Italian Leather
Introducing our Otto Dog Leash in Intreccio Leather, a dependable and meticulously crafted accessory that prioritizes your dog's safety and comfort. Made of 100% sustainable vegetable-tanned leather from Tuscany, Italy, and finished with handcrafted intrecciato weaving. The leash measures 4 feet in length, with a width of 0.4 inches, and features a silver clip for secure collar attachment and a small loop for hand carrying.
- Material: 100% Vegetable Tanned Leather From Tuscany, Italy
- Double Leather Layers
- Handcrafted Intrecciato Weaving Finished
- Limited Edition
- Design In Rome, Italy, Assemble in New York
Our leather products are meticulously crafted with 100% natural vegetable-tanned leather from Tuscany, Italy, a premium natural-processed leather designed to last for generations with proper care. Shiba & Co. embodies the essence of luxury in your dog's daily attire, with a strong commitment to sustainability.
Maintain the quality of your product by following these simple instructions:
• The product is not meant to be chewed on or digested by any animal
• The product is not suitable for excessive pulling pets weighting over 80+ pounds
• Do regularly clean leather with a soft brush or cloth
• Do regularly air out leather naturally, avoid from artificial heat
• Do blot away water or moisture as soon as possible
• Do keep leather supple with a specialized leather conditioner every 3-6 months
• Do clean spots and stains with a mixture of soap flakes and warm water
• Don't machine wash leather
• Don't get leather wet wherever possible
• Don't dry wet leather next to a radiator or with a hairdryer
Free U.S. Shipping On Orders Over $100
- We will offer free standard shipping via UPS on domestic orders over $100, excludes: Alaska , Puerto Rico, & Hawaii.
International Shipping Outside The U.S.
- We also ship internationally to any location accessible by UPS, USPS and DHL. International shipments do not qualify for free shipping and associated import fees apply.
When will I receive my order?
- USPS: Priority Mail, Ground Advantage
- UPS: 2nd Day Air, Ground
Where is my package shipping from?
- All orders are shipped from New York, United States.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
If you would like to return your order for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of purchase.
To return a purchase, please email us at Customer Service Department email@example.com. We will confirm your request and reach out with full return instructions, including the return address. Please do not return your order to the sender's address - the warehouse that shipped your order may not be the warehouse that will accept your return. Please note that we only issue refunds on items that are unused and undamaged, unless the item arrived damaged. Items that are returned with dirt, dog hair, slobber, or any other unsanitary condition may not be eligible for a refund.
After the refund has been processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Refunds are typically issued within 15 business days from confirmation at the warehouse.
Items should be returned unused and with all SHIBA & Co. garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer. All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to allow easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
All returns must be made within 10 days of receiving an RMA. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. For full details on how to return your purchase email us at Customer Service Department Hello@shibandco.com.
Please note you can only exchange items for a different size, based on stock availability. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately. Shipping is complimentary on the replacement item, but exchanges made to destinations outside of the U.S. will be processed for customs clearance and therefore any relevant import duty and tax charges will apply.
Sale items can only be exchanged or returned for store credit. Refunds cannot be issued for sale items.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 1 week of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEFECTS OR MALFUNCTION CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE, OR IMPROPER MAINTENANCE, FAILURE TO FOLLOW OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS OR USE WITH EQUIPMENT WITH WHICH IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED.